..__=What is essential is invisible to the eye=__..
Sunday, June 4
Eww.. I want to learn how to tie french braid my own HAIR. lol. it's hard to sEee and feel la. =\ hMmz..
Yupp. Indeed.... prayer works =)
- In verse Matthew 21:22 , it says "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive" -
yupp. anyway haa. thru the netcaster session I memorised a verse Acts 10:43b.(Well... quite a miracle cos it's the first verse i memorised. and it's thru a game -.-. sort of memorised it under stress within seconds. Lolx. ) Thanks Lord. for paving this path for me =) im happy.
Cannot slack. Bleh. Study maths for tml!!!
GSS is on! Didnt manage to buy anything yet except 4 pairs of new earrings. -.- I want a bracelet~! Cos i never had one. lol. =) tAtAz
eneres _ _ _ * 6:50 PM