..__=What is essential is invisible to the eye=__..
Sunday, March 13
Yox peeps.. Was supposed to go down to the IT fair with yihao and frenx.. But ended up.. I dint la.. LoLx.. Watched VCD for the whole afternn till now.. Finished the show. I liked the ending. Hmx. "Qing chu yu lan" really a nice TVB show. I strongly recommend this show!! Lolx.. Alrite..
Went to watch "The Little Prince" on 11/5.. On Friday. Had shooting training that day.. Realised Im actually quite lan at shooting. Haiz. How can i possibly fulfil my wish...? Oh.. Little Prince. It was a really nice show. Insiring and meaningful... Didnt regret spending my money on it. Hahaz.. Thou nearly half the theatre was filled with kiddies and i was superly tired.. Feel like sleeping in there.. But luckily i dint. Haz.
Finding something that cannot be seen but to be felt by our heart.. Sacrificing ... Taming each other.... The meaning of life... What is essential is invisible to the eye...
Haiz... Nice show.. What's more could I say.. It made me realise some things... It secured some things... It was the day again.. 11th of the month.. I remembered how i used to be hoping for the day to arrive.. hahaz.. As we continue to count on... <> Haiz... you just made me cry again... once again.. those aches.. that keep piercing ... Haiz..~ I dunno what's bothering me... Im just stuck here...
DeNgx.. AlritEx... GottAz eNd hEre... Start of March holidayx... Start of mugging week.. I really hope that the school let me take on triple science... I shall start mugging... Clear my mind, and concentrate on my studies and shooting le... I shall let nature takes its path... Let everything happen on its own... What is meant to be will be.
Sometimes things just dont go the way we want, that's why we have learnt to treasure and being indecisive hurts... Maybe it does rings a bell in some of u.. Haiz.. Gotta go..~ Pompom le...
eneres _ _ _ * 8:54 PM