..__=What is essential is invisible to the eye=__..
Wednesday, March 2
Hmx.. Anyway.. Handphone is really a spoiler.. those cars too.. hAhAz... FFX .. -.-'' Gab.. u shld noe wad i toking rite? LOLx..~
anyway.. half of my classmates.. going off away to other jc le.. cos most of them got quite good grades.. Like Doreen 6, Katz 7, Samuel 7, Jason 8, Bq 9, Mandy esther and..forget who 10...
hAiz... i so zi bei manz... =( dengx... I wonder why eveyrone started to leave me.... They left me behind... Haiz.. sorrie la.. kinda depressed now.. haiz.. mood swing again ma.. hahaz... I remembered monday abt nitetime nearly cried again.. while i was at the big grassfields ... hAiz.. i've been missing every one of you... I just hope that this quote isnt true at all... " ren you bei huan li he.. yue you yin qing yuan que... "
missing.yaz.a.moment.to.remember.
luv.always.yanz.
eneres _ _ _ * 6:08 PM