..__=What is essential is invisible to the eye=__..
Friday, March 18
hihix.. was reading thru esther's blog just now.. Hahaz.. Her words and those essays..Everytime write until like some writers.. hahaz.. I "zi bei".. Erm, that's because my english is not up to standard. Kekex. I wonder how am i gonna pass my GP in less than 2yrs time down the road.
Hmx.. Was superly bored these few days.. So troubled. So stressed up. So fed up. Haiz..What actually should I do to myself..? I need some time out on my own... Be it like that time on those grass fields... Under the nightsky.. Or be it just at the park.. Peace. Haiz.. Realise I need to tone up my muscles somehow. Hahaz. My arms are getting "flimsy". Oops.
Hmmx.. Having serious headache now. Bet it's the result of staring at the TV and com for too long... Been playing PS2 for these few days. I've told you Im too bored and have been slacking away.. Wish i could go out now.. Escape from all these electrical appliances and enjoy the nature. Oh ya.. Anyone wanna go down to the treetop walk with me? Or sungei buloh.. ? hAhaz.. There must be some of you thinking that Im a bit haywired.. HaHaz.. Do i love the nature so much? Hmm.. Perhaps.. If I have the money.. Bet Im off to somewhere where I could enjoy the Sun, the sea... the breeze... The lush green grasses... Hahaz.. =x Oh ya.. Found out something nice about Kusu Island.. that is the quiet beaches there.. The bad thing is that.. Why must we pay $10 to get there. Zzz. So ex right? LoLx.. Haiz..
Wow.. Really peifu Yu-tu wor.. Everytime go on holiday de... So shiok.. Got farmstay.. Haiz.. How i wish i got the money to go travelling.. Hahaz. Nvm. Im bound to have the money to do so when i start working and on my honeymoon. Hahaz. Gonna travel to those far places and have a free-and-easy trip.. Hahaz. Oops. That's too far ahead of time. Im still in JC.. coping with so much workload now. Keke. Alright.. Off to dinner... Dengx.. My sms gonna burst again.. !! HOWx!! Went to shoot on Wed with Yh.. Deng.. My shooting skill.. Haiz.. Mus train harder le.. hahAz.. ByEx!
eneres _ _ _ * 6:59 PM