<body> ..__=What is essential is invisible to the eye=__..

me___*



-eneres
-12 Sep' 1988



connections___*







wish upon a star___*






past not = future


March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
January 2007
September 2007













Tuesday, January 11
    yox peeps... dunno's who been reading my blog oso.. hahaz...


    sianz ar... lectures and more lectures... I realised my maths is really hopeless lo.. hOw?!?!? forget some of the indices law le.. kekex.. Then got the GP lecture.. Quite sianz lo.. Cos now everything introductory only... So it's kinda boring lo. Feel kinda bad lo.. It somehow looks like i gu yi dun wan look at his direction lo. Then nv like "greet" back also. sorry abt that. Crapz. So tired yet im still typing somemore in the dark with the monitor shining so brightly. Glaring rays into my eyes. -_-'' Should i go for Physics and Amaths tml? Sneak go in? lolx. Later kena find out i die. Hahaz. Dunno lo.. Thinking of changing subj combi, changing to trip. sci. Cos physics at least is something that i dun need to memorise that much. And that MTA. Dint even has a lesson on it at all. Bet that most ppl taking it took Higher MT at O lvl. Then i would be the odd one out.


    Actually.. wadever i wrote here.. Somehow, i still restrained myself from revealing too much of my feelings lo. I dont wish to affect anyone's feelings or something. Haiz. Im really falling into a abyss... I dont seem to be able to get out of it. Maybe i should i cling on to there.. Stuck there... ? -_-'' Aint that wasting my time.. ? I dont know lo. Hmx. And oh please... Stop letting me see things that i dont want to see. Though i know i dont have the rights or anything to be upset over it... but... oh please.. seeing the scenes.. make me feel really upset lo. My mood will just go poom. Right down into the cold lake. It will just freezes. But, I know, this cant be prevented at all. Not at a single bit lo. Maybe i should try to suppress my feelings. Im really not in a mood for studying right now. BUT I HAVE TO STUDY. alright... I better go sleep. And why cant i just stop thinking about it... ??


    still.missing.you.haiz.
    yanz.nitex.everyone.
eneres _ _ _ * 11:26 PM

notes___*