..__=What is essential is invisible to the eye=__..
Thursday, January 6
BARN and zh,zw, my frenz who visits this blog. DUN TAG AT MY TAGBOARD!
okie crapz. i really dunno wad to sae right now. tomorrow's the last day of orientation camp. ya. trust. i do. but i just cant..... it seems that everything is playing a trick on me.......... going bonkers i think. shld i be filled with sadness or hatred... ? crapz... i both oso dun wanx... =\ haiz......
in fact, i've been a bad mood since.. just now i think.. ? seeing him & his frenz lo... sorrie. misunderstanding. really sorry for that. i shouldnt have that thinking. did i hurt u or smt...? really sorry. haiz... i dunno wad the heck im thinking lo... maybe perhaps this thing has dragged too long. Really dont know wad to say now. My mind is of a blank right now. The pain is too raw. I wish that i could cry like nobody's business but, I cant. I just cant. I cant even force myself to do that. Really headache lo. Crapz. My heart pain is coming up again. I think i shouldnt get myself too stressed up. Ew. Gotta rest. Be back tomorrow if i could.
single @ 8.26pm. 6 of January 2005.
eneres _ _ _ * 8:15 PM