..__=What is essential is invisible to the eye=__..
Tuesday, December 21
haiz.. Maybe it's part and parcel of growing up.. I just feel... kinda... shitty right now... in this situation... But i cant really blame anyone... Sianz... So peeps.. I doubt u will see me getting a handphone in near future... I wont get it lo... =\ so sianz.. being without hp.. somehow really sucks... =\ sorrie for wadever offensive words i use... jus.. feel like using them... =x ... hm... indeed... aiya.. just hate it lo.... like so chee cham like that... =\ dun wan get dun wan get for me lo.. sae so much for wad... expect me to call back home.. so ma fan.... I make sure i wouldnt do that when i get into JC life... Label me under missing in action will do..~ I cant be bothered...
Argh.... Why am i in such shitty situation... ? Being torn into many pieces... I doubt anyone cares to bother.... Haiz... yup yup.. It's me grumbling away...... Super bad mood.. But i just have to fake my way thru... Faking my expressions to be happy... delighted... But in fact, Im not. Im not happy. To be frank, i maybe need some kind of ... erm.. "xin li zhi liao" I just hate the way it is... i just want to get back to my old days.... The happy days... I hate... hate being graduated.... I rather i'll be stuck forever during sec4... forever waiting for prelims to come...
Hmx.. if u happen to be reading this... I dont blame u for ur decision... remember wad i said? I would always support wadever decision u make.. regardless of wad it is. A promise made aint meant to be broken. I didnt break my promise.
When would the leaves stop falling... ?
When would it be the day that they would cover up my wound?
When... ? When... ?
eneres _ _ _ * 8:06 PM