..__=What is essential is invisible to the eye=__..
Friday, June 25
hOhO... hEeelllo.... AgeS since i update.. HahAz.. Cos i went on a holiday to my grandma house in Malaysia... What else could i say? It's damn fun!! LoLz.. Kl was with me also.. But the bad thing was that she had to leave early for KualaL. to meet her mum, or else we could have more fun together... hAhAz... Im dead. I havn't finished my homework yet. Dead. Dead. Hahaz. This trip. Quite fun la.. Went to Ipoh then to Cameron Highlands then to Kl then to Genting Highlands. LoLz.. Been shopping and shopping. HaHaz. Cameron Highlands... What i can remember is the succulent and sweet strawberries... WoW! It was.. reallly........... NiCe! Much better than those we got here in Singapore. Think it's because it's freshly picked from the "farm" next door. LoLz. And the flowers... Wah.. So nice... Blooming with grace.. LoLz.. Bought few dozens of roses back.. Lolz.. It was so cheap!! 60 roses for only RM20 ??? Cheap huh? LoLz.. hAhAz.. Aiyoz.. hM.. Went to genting and sat the first ride on the Space Shot. Cool. Yet scary. It was kinda "jumping off the building" feeling. LoLz. Scary leh.. Went up to 7/8/9 storeys high in less than 30 seconds.. Wow.. The scenary up there was... damn nice... Can see the overview of Genting.. Wow.. And somemore there was some mist... So nice lo.. But ar.. My 2pid cuz.. Lolz.. still can wave down one.. I was like freaked out liaoz... so high... Lolz. Then 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Poom. Down i went. The feeling... not nice... I dun like it... It seems that my stomach and all the internal organs seem to be flying UP! LOlz.. My heart nearly popped out of me.. Phew, Luckily it dint. LoLz. HaHaz..I came down. My legs was wobbling. LoLz. My cousin had to held on to me. LoLz. hAhAz. He pro one la... Not scared one.. -.-' 2pid. LoLz. So he was the only one sitting with me.. The rest sit down there... Looking at us.. LoLz.. Went to snow world oso.. Zzz.. LoLz.. Crap la... I wasnt wearing my specs.. I mean... We were having snow war lo.. wear specs so troublesome.. LoLz.. Then... So sway... We played catching lo.. I was the catcher somemore... Kaoz.. I cant even see... Luckily... The whole place... Only 4 pitiful persons were playing.. loLz.. That was us. So.. who ran... I chased. I dun even know who i was chasing.. LoLz. =X.. The 2pid coldness nearly casued my nose to break off... Think the temperature there was at -8 degress celcius.. If im not wrong.. LoLz.. Cos saw the thermometer there... LoLz. I could really feel my lips... freezing off.. LoLz.. So cold... "Brr...." hAhAz..
Alright... Anyway.. Think i slacked alot... LoLz.. This holiday.. Done no revision... Nothing. Haiz. Hopeless Case. LoLz. I will buck up. I promise. I must win Eileen tan. Or else she will continue to say that im stupid. LOLZ. =X hAhAz. Alright! ByEz...!
eneres _ _ _ * 3:01 PM