<body> ..__=What is essential is invisible to the eye=__..

me___*



-eneres
-12 Sep' 1988



connections___*







wish upon a star___*






past not = future


March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
January 2007
September 2007













Monday, May 3
    DaTe : 3rd May 2004
    Time : 10.14pm.
    Current Status : Eyes want to drop out le.. =X lolz.

    Lately been staying up druing the night... Busy revising... Actually... Just feel like crying everything out.. But.. don't you think that it's weird? To cry out of a sudden? Nah. LoLz. But... I think i cried a lot that day... on the 2nd day of the Adam Khoo workshop... LoLz.. I released all......... my feelings inside me... The regrets... sadness... disappointments.... unhappiness in life. Everything. But... there are still some right inside me... Which till now, I CANT figure out what are they... What are they actually? I don't really know it. But, it just the little voice inside of me.. Always mumbling in my sub-consious state.... Haiz ... Mid year exams just 2 days away... Im just too.. Afraid? Or FeAr? Maybe i got that attitude that... "Aiya... It's just midyear... O level more impt." But... Mid year is a test that see how far i had climbed... How far am I from my goals... Hm... So.. Im gonna strive hard. I already promised myself,lg, and frenz... And last but not least... My family members...

    Oh talking about my family.. Im just too SHOCKED to know that my Dad.. Actually went for some kind of... weird stuff... Im don't know what event was that... But i just know that... He had a metal stick... Sticking from one side of his chin.. that goes through his mouth and out from his mouth to the other side of his face. And... Ek. There's 2 holes. Gosh! Wonder has it recovered completely.. It's really... Unbelievable... Sometimes just couldnt stand his ... Superstitious... Sometimes it's just too.... " Guo huo" Don't you think so? And he has a "shifu", I think it's some kind of... Master.. or something.. Not sure also.. But heard from my parents that this master... really have magical powers... It.... is... just too .. unexplanable.. and.. hard for me to believe... Unless! I experience it myself, right?

    HaHaz. Anyway... My dad asked me for numbers for today Toto draw because it was like... Eh.... don't know how many millions? LoLz. How i wished my numbers would strike the first price. Hahaz. Don't think it's possible. I havent check the results yet. Lolz. Alright. Let me check now.

    Time now : 10.26pm

    The page is still loading... Erm.. The toto is it today? Oh crapz.

    Winning Numbers : 3 4 9 12 20 33 and 37 .

    Ek! I got... 2 of them right. Actually wanted 33 and 37.. was pondering between whether should i buy 32 or 33 and 36 or 37 .. Kaoz. =( lolz. Too bad. Fortune God not on my side. LoLz. Sob sob... Hahaz. Ek. I actually thought of.. IF... I were to strike ... I would have do lots of things.. Hahaz. Alright. My sister is accusing me of chit-chatting online. Im not. Hahaz. Im actually... "blogging" ? Hahaz. Alright. Byez. Off to study again.

    Ending time : 2232
    Ending message : Im thinking of you... Wo you ni zhen hao ... Ni neng rang fan nao pian de miao xiao... ..... wo hui ba zhe fen shou hao... =P
eneres _ _ _ * 10:25 PM

notes___*