..__=What is essential is invisible to the eye=__..
Sunday, March 14
yOz...
Hm.. Friday had a "quarrel" with him. Or should i say.... Mood swing or something...? Hm... He ... Haiz... Dunno leh.. I was really SAD! Haiz.. Nearly cried lo.... Haiz... He said that he feel that erm...... it seems like.... is a xian hua cha zai nu fen sheng ... Lame right? but then... hm..... Ya.. And he's been studying so hard cause he's sort of stressed due to me... im like a goal to him.. that's what he said.... Hm.... Then... I dunno lo... I first time experienced this kind of feeling.. so hurt... and qi gek.... it's like... wah piang... is really my heart.... so... "pain"... all the feelings....... Hm..... It's aint his fault.. He didnt meant to hurt me or something.. Im just.. hurt... at what he had said... He's sorry for what he had said.. But aint those his true feelings? How contradicting, right? Hm... Haiz... But.. so far... I can really feel... his love towards me.... A feeling i never got before..... And ... i will love him.. unless my heart tells me it's time to stop... But would it ever tell me to do that? Hm.. Don't think so. Unless one day, he stops loving me.
How i wish my family would allow me to have a boyfriend... Hm... But sometimes thinking of it.. If they were to allow... Will i treasure the relationship? Yupz, I will always. No matter what happens.. even though the road is tough..... full of obstacles... I will fight our way through... hand-in-hand with him.
eneres _ _ _ * 8:09 PM