..__=What is essential is invisible to the eye=__..
Thursday, March 25
Hm.. Im here again. Just back from debate.. LoLz. We lost, but if we met a weaker team, we would have won for sure. Alright....
Read both KL n Pearl blog.. Hm.... Missed out so much things... =x I just write what i feel lo... Dunno leh.. Quite sad actually.. I realised.... not now.. it's just that i dont mention it.. Indeed, i realli those "bei dong" pattern de... Haiz. Not good rIghT? Haiz. I MUST change into a better person. Just feel like crying it all out. Haiz. Everything is just tightly... Locked up. Right into me. Maybe one day, i might just burst like a balloon... ? LoLz. If i had the chance to forget the past, I wouldnt do that lo... Maybe... Im wrong...? Hm.. Forget about it.. Not going to mention it.... Sianz.
Argh. Feel like killing that Ys. So... Irritating.. What has it got to do with her what i do with him? ....... Lamez. Feeling kind of left out.. Zzzz... Im feel tt im weird... Now the way of me typing and expressing myself... is abit way of normal..... Hahahaz. Haiz. I just dun haf the courage to raise the topic... Zzz... Why why why.. ArgH... Alright.. Think this is going to be swallowed down into me again... Sianz
eneres _ _ _ * 6:52 PM