<body> ..__=What is essential is invisible to the eye=__..

me___*



-eneres
-12 Sep' 1988



connections___*







wish upon a star___*






past not = future


March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
January 2007
September 2007













Saturday, March 20
    Hm... A song.. that i came across my MBS best frenz bloggy.. lolz

    Will I always be there for you?
    When you need someone, Will I be that one you need?
    Will I do all my best to, to protect you?
    When the tears get near your eyes
    Will I be the one that's by your side?
    Will I be there when you call me in the middle of the night?
    Will I keep the rain from falling down into your life?
    I promise, I promise
    I promise I will

    Will I take tender care of you?
    Take your darkest night and make it bright for you
    Will I be there to make you strong and to lean on?
    When this world has turned so cold
    Will I be the one that's there to hold?

    Will I be there when you call me in the middle of the night?
    Will I keep the rain from falling down into your life?
    I promise, I promise
    I promise I will

    Will I be there when you call me in the middle of the night?
    Will I keep the rain from falling down into your life?
    I promise, I promise
    I promise I will

    Yeah
    And I love you more every day
    And nothing will take that love away
    When you need someone
    I promise I'll be there for you (there for you)
    I promise

    Will I be there when you call me in the middle of the night?
    Will I keep the rain from falling down into your life?
    I promise, I promise
    I promise I will

    Hm.... Nice lyrics ar? lolz. lame. =x
eneres _ _ _ * 3:43 PM

notes___*